Author’s note: I’m not yet done with my current novel (Apocalypse Before Coffee, coming soon!), but I’m already plotting out my next story. I’m starting with a working title:
An Amateur’s Guide to the Apocalypse
The book is going to be divided up into several chapters, each one built around a different “survival tip” for the Apocalypse, the Biblical end of the world! The main story, however, will follow a single character, a young man, as he attempts to journal his continued existence as the world comes crumbling down around him.
Ten essential steps to surviving the Apocalypse:
- Remain calm. Take stock of your surroundings.
- Gather supplies.
- Search for other survivors.
- Keep clear and open communications.
- Learn as much as possible.
- Formulate a long-term plan.
- Remain positive.
- Adapt to setbacks.
- Don’t lose hope.
- Find what makes you happy.